Just a word........

This blog is an attempt at archiving visuals of the quilts I make. I hope you will enjoy perusing the offerings. I will also try to give a narrative description of the quilt and some thingsI learned making it. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wedding Quilt

 
Since Christopher VanRy was here so much as a teen, we kind of think of him as one of ours.  So, with the announcement of his engagement, I went to work thinking and planning a quilt for him.  I have made quilts for his brother Kirk and both of his sisters, Katie and Melissa.  All of theirs were queen sized log cabins and not wanting to break that tradition, his is a queen sized log cabin too.  As always, time gets away from me and I thought for sure I would not have it done for the wedding, but I finished it that afternoon.  It was delivered at the reception on Saturday, June 18th.  We've painted the outside of the house since then... you can refer to one of the other blogs for that project.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Pam, wish I could have been there to help. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete